CITY TAX HUERTGENWALD
Save the city tax in Huertgenwald when travelling for business reasons
City Tax Hürtgenwald
Huertgenwald imposed an accommodation tax in the form of a locally applicable expenditure tax on 1 March 2014. Travelling for business reasons is exempt.
The tax is billed per guest and night, depending on the net nightly cost of the accommodation (excluding breakfast and other services):
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of less than €10.00: €0.00
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of more than €10.00: €0.50
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of more than €20.00: €1.00
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of more than €40.00: €2.00
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of more than €60.00: €3.00 ;
- The tax increases in increments of €1.00 for each additional €20.00
Get exempted as follows…
No access yet? Here you can sign in…
Why can not we continue to offer this information for free?
Unfortunately, the previous financing via advertising and booking commission did not cover the costs incurred for operating the site. The alternative would have been to completely take the page off the net and leave you as a professional traveler. We therefore believe that the above pricing model provides a truly fair basis for access to our always-current “Library”. Depending on the booking constellation, you may have already paid for the costs after just one night.
We therefore hope for your understanding of this economically unavoidable step on our part. The above offer is for single users. Interested in a company access? Please contact us by e-mail: