CITY TAX HAMBURG
Save the city tax in Hamburg when travelling on business purpose
City Tax Hamburg
Hamburg imposed a culture and tourism tax in the form of a locally applicable expenditure tax on 1 January 2013. Travelling for business reasons is exempt.
- The tax is billed per guest and night, depending on the net nightly cost of the accommodation (excluding breakfast and other services):
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of up to €10.00: €0.00
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of up to €25.00: €0.50
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of up to €50.00: €1.00
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of up to €100.00: €2.00
- Net nightly cost of accommodation of up to €150.00: €3.00
- The tax increases in increments of €1.00 for each €50.00 increase in the net nightly cost of accommodation
- Children and students, and stays in hotels that bill by the hour, are also subject to the tax at the rates listed above
- A separate certification must be provided for each guest; group certifications are not accepted
Befreiungsmöglichkeiten zur Übernachtungssteuer…
No access yet? Here you can sign in…
Why can not we continue to offer this information for free?
Unfortunately, the previous financing via advertising and booking commission did not cover the costs incurred for operating the site. The alternative would have been to completely take the page off the net and leave you as a professional traveler. We therefore believe that the above pricing model provides a truly fair basis for access to our always-current “Library”. Depending on the booking constellation, you may have already paid for the costs after just one night.
We therefore hope for your understanding of this economically unavoidable step on our part. The above offer is for single users. Interested in a company access? Please contact us by e-mail: