CITY TAX FREIBURG
Save 5 % city tax in Freiburg when travelling for business purpose
City Tax Freiburg
Freiburg imposed an accommodation tax on 1 January 2014. Travelling for business reasons is exempt.
- Five percent of the net cost of accommodation:
- excludes breakfast
- Excludes other services
- Day rooms, no-show bookings and cancellations are subject to the tax
- Children under the age of 18 are exempt from the tax
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Get exempted as follows…
- Completed certification: –> download here
- The booking should be made by, and the invoice should be issued to, and ideally paid by the employer
Freelancers, self-employed individuals and contractors:
- Complete the self-certification –> download here
- The certification is always valid for one stay; if you depart on a Friday and return on a Monday, then a new certification has to be submitted to the hotel.